20 Years. That's looooooong!
Our CORRO-PROTEC systems are guaranteed for 20 years! 20 years is the time it takes before your child leaves home! According to some people, it seems like an eternity!
We Got You Covered
Easy Online Claim
Super Fast Shipping
Easy Online Registration
Registration for our warranty takes about 2 minutes and is done directly online. Once registered, you no longer need proof of purchase to make a claim, we only need your name and address! In 20 years, you have the time to misplace the proof of purchase several times, you do not have to be penalized for that.
You Need Help?
20 years Limited Basic Warranty Certificate on Corro-Protec System
Upon receipt of a valid claim pursuant to the warranty during the warranty period, HPA Group here by undertakes to replace, in its discretion, the anode and the current rectifier (here in after the Corro-Protec system) in case of a defect or dysfunction, pursuant to the terms and conditions set out in this certificate. This limited warranty covers only the replacement of the Corro-Protec system by an equivalent product, subject to the terms and conditions set out here after. The consumer shall be required to retain the proof of purchase. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and do not apply to subsequent transferees. This warranty shall not apply to the water heater or to any other components making up the electrical water heater, which are subject to a separate warranty from the manufacturer.
NO WARRANTY MAY HAVE A BROADER AMBIT THAN THAT DESCRIBED IN THIS CERTIFICATE. THIS WARRANTY, TO THE EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY LAW, REPRESENTS THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN, WHICH CANCELS AND REPLACES ANY OTHER CONDITION, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR DUTY AND OBLIGATION OF HPA GROUP, OF ANY NATURE WHAT SO EVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS THERE FORE (CONTRACT, CONDUCT, REPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENCE, MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY PRINCIPLES, OPERATION OF LAW OR ANY OTHER ORIGIN) WITH RESPECT TO THE CORRO-PROTEC SYSTEM, ITS FITNESS FOR USE FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE USE FOR WHICH IT IS INTENDED, ITS INSTALLATION, ITS OPERATION, ITS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. HPA GROUP EXPRESSLY DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF ANY IMPLICIT WARRANTY. THE DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF HPA GROUP SHALL, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, BE GREATER THAN THE COST OF THE DEFECTIVE PARTS. HPA GROUP SHALL NOT ASSUME ANY
TRANSPORTATION COSTS, COST OF LABOUR OR INSTALLATION, OR ANY UNANTICIPATED COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE CORRO-PROTEC SYSTEM.
This warranty and the duties and obligations of HPA Group shall be governed and interpreted and construed in accordance with the legislation
applicable in the Province of Quebec. This warranty shall, under no circumstances, limit the legal rights of the consumer pursuant to such legislation, to the extent that it is possible to waive such rights or for such rights to be replaced, in which case the provisions of this certificate shall be deemed to be amended accordingly. Not with standing the fact that any provision of this certificate may be invalid or void, in whole or in part, the other provisions contained there in shall remain valid. The only possible remedy available against HPA Group shall be the repayment of the initial purchase cost of the Corro-Protec system.
THE WARRANTY GIVEN BY HPA GROUP PURSUANT TO THIS CERTIFICATE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Corro-Protec system shall be installed inaccordance with the instructions of the manufacturer and shall be continuously in the power “ON” position (pilot light ON). This warranty shall not apply if the Corro-Protec system has not been kept in a power“ON” position continuously since its installation.
2. The Corro-Protec system and the water heater shall not be installed anywhere where the latter may be damaged by an external cause. HPA Group denies any liability with respect to damages, whether direct or indirect, including a loss of property, caused by water damage sufered by the owner of the apparatus or a third party.
3. The warranty shall not apply if the Corro-Protec system is damaged by fire, frost or flooding, an event of major force, or any other unpredictable circumstances over which HPA Group has no control.
4. The Corro-Protec system shall be inspected, visually, in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer. The warranty shall not apply, in particular, if the pilot light is not ‘’ON’’ or if the Corro-Protec system is shut off; if the Corro-Protec system is used while the tank is not completely full of water; or if the level of sedimentary deposits causes a malfunction.
5. The Corro-Protec system shall be replaced in the event of a malfunction by a competent and qualified person, authorized by HPA Group or one of its authorized dealers, which person shall use replacement parts approved by the manufacturer, and the Corro-Protec system shall not other wise be altered or repaired in an inappropriate manner.
6. A claim pursuant to this warranty shall be submitted in writing along with a copy of the original invoice of the Corro-Protec system. The claim shall be submitted within fifteen(15) days of the knowledge by the owner of the defect or dysfunction and received by HPA Group during the warranty period, at the following address: HPA Group PO box 52, Plessisville (Quebec) G6L 2Y6 Should you have any questions, please contact our technical service department at : email@example.com
7. Upon request by HPA Groupe, you are required to supply additional information with respect to the purchase, and the use of the Corro-Protec system. The claim must be made in writing within fifteen (15) days of the discovery of a defect and you must deliver it personally to an HPA Group authorized retailer or request replacement on the www.corroprotec.com website. Corro-Protec is a HPA Group registered trademark.