To remove the anode rod from your water heater:
- Disconnect the powersupply.
- Locate the anode location according to your water heater model. It is usuallylocated ontop.
- Remove the insulating material if present and empty your tank.
- Remove the anode with a socket wrench and a power bar if necessary.
- Install your new anode and restart your waterheater.
Have you heard of a water heater expansion tank? If you haven’t, you’re in the right place to change that. According to the IBHS, the average […]
How long do water heaters last is a very complex and difficult question to answer. We live in a society that increasingly understands the environmental […]
Corro-Protec’s anode rod for water heaters fits any residential tank on the market. Get the most durable and versatile anode available.
Our RV’s powered anode rod fits all Suburban RV water heaters. Enjoy the power of our permanent corrosion protection and more.