To remove the anode rod from your water heater:
- Disconnect the powersupply.
- Locate the anode location according to your water heater model. It is usuallylocated ontop.
- Remove the insulating material if present and empty your tank.
- Remove the anode with a socket wrench and a power bar if necessary.
- Install your new anode and restart your waterheater.
Recognize the signs that your water heater is failing to save on repair costs, prevent water damage, and improve energy efficiency. In the world of […]
Navigating the world of home heating systems can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to the essential task of heating water. As homeowners, […]
Corro-Protec’s anode rod for water heaters fits any residential tank on the market. Get the most durable and versatile anode available.
Our RV powered anode rod fits all Suburban RV water heaters. Enjoy the power of our permanent corrosion protection and more.